Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Digital Storytelling

I wish student teaching 6 years ago hadn't been such a blur! While student teaching in a fourth grade classroom, I worked with my students using digital storytelling.  My students created digital stories using Photo Story 3. They also published stories as comic strips using a really cool program called Comic Life. I feel like I am starting the process all over again now!

I am teaching fourth grade currently, but I haven't thought about bringing these programs into my classroom until now. My students loved using them a few years ago, and they were both creative ways for students to publish. They were also easy for my students to use!

Here is a tutorial for using Photo Story 3:



Here is a tutorial for using Comic Life:

No comments:

Post a Comment