Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Diigo

I am beginning to feel more comfortable using Diigo, and I am realizing the value of it as an educational tool. I figured out how to create lists, which has been helpful for me to organize the sites I have been bookmarking. Creating lists seems more organized to me than using tags. I am excited to connect to other people's Diigo accounts to begin collecting more resources for my classroom! If you would like to share your Diigo account with me, please share your link so I can try to follow you!

Here is the link to my account if you want to check out some resources I use in my classroom. Happy bookmarking!

3 comments:

  1. Do you mind showing the class how to do lists? Yes, that might work better for some than tagging. Because I bookmark so often, tagging works better for me, but lists might work better for others in our class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have me intrigued about these lists. I will have to check it out. Right now I don't have that many things in Diigo so it is still easy to find them. When I start adding more and more things, the lists sound like a good way to organize and make things easier to find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you put in the hyperlink for "your link" or your Diigo, did you just copy the URL from your library page??? I would love to have people start following me so that we could all start to share our resources!!! I also will have to play around with the list as well!!! Great job JESS!!!

    ReplyDelete